Monday 15 February 2010

Valentine's Banoffee Pie



If I had it my way I would have been making Valentine's cupcakes but since Valentine's day is all about the one you love he really prefers puddings to cupcakes and Banoffe pie is his fave so that is what I made for our special Valentine's Meal.
This time I watched my KitchenAid closely to ensure my cream was whipped and not clotted and I decided to pipe my melted chocolate in a heart shape in keeping with the theme of the day. I then crushed up some flake and sprinkled it over the top. It was pretty tasty and the good news is there's still lots left in the fridge to be enjoyed for days to come!

2 comments:

  1. Cool - that looks delish! Good job, did it taste as good as it looks? Liverpool was devoid of cupcakeries but there were loads of shakeaway places - yum! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was searching through Google doing research for a blog when i came across this article and I found it very informative and interesting even though it wasn’t exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the info, looks delicious! Thanks Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails