Wednesday 28 July 2010

National Cheesecake Day! Free cheesecake!


From L-R: Swiss Alps Chocolate Truffle, Crazy Chocolate Vanilla,
Cookie Dough Collision, Chocolate Truffle Honey I'm Comb,
Chocolate Heaven (A combo of 4 different ones)

So I never really thought of myself as a cheesecake lover! To be honest I'm not a big fan of cheese so associating something I'm already not fond of, and it being savoury didn't really make cheesecake sound so appealing! but I was only used to regular vanilla cheesecake...and all that changed when I stumbled upon The English Cheesecake Company.  I was browsing online sometime last year and I came upon their amazing website! Immediately I was left wanting to try some of this delicious looking cheesecake! I mean a cheesecake covered in Oreos - how could I resist! but I felt ordering a whole one for myself was too indulgent! (although I have since found out they are delivered frozen so you could keep it in your freezer and just take out a slice each day as you desire!) so I just enjoyed looking at their pictures and seeing what inventive flavours they came up with next! 

However all that changed when I finally got to try some at the beginning of this year! as my sister now works for them - imagine my delight! so I have often been able to indulge in some of their dreamy cheesecakes and let me say the pictures do not disappoint, they taste just as delicious as they look! In fact don't just take my word for it, you can try some yourself for FREE, that's right I said free!

In light of National Cheesecake Day, The English Cheesecake Company will be in Selfridge's Food Hall on Friday 30th July handing out free samples of their Strawberry vanilla Cheeseake.  So if you find yourself in London anyway pop by, and if you're not in London why not make a trip - I promise it will be worth it! I know I plan to!

Since we're not all chocolate fans, here are some of their fruity cheesecakes you can buy from their website:


From L-R: Strawberries & Queen, Mango Coconut Cabana, Mango Passionate,
Toffee Apple, Raspberry Split, Fruit Fantasy (a combo of 4 different ones)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info. I do like a good cheesecake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so wish they had a national free cheesecake day here in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was searching through Google doing research for a blog when i came across this article and I found it very informative and interesting even though it wasn’t exactly what I was looking for! I do love cheesecake! Thanks Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails