Tuesday 14 April 2009

6. Dylan's Candy Bar, New York, USA


I have been to Dylan's twice now..the first time was back in 2004 and then again in 2006. The first time I went with my sister Mel, we loved the shop and looking at all the different candy! and then we thought the cafe part was great and I had never seen such huge cupcakes before!!! So when I found myself back in NYC in 2006 with one of my other sisters Alli I had to take her along and introduce her to the oreo cupcake I had been so impressed with on my first visit! and I took a picture on my phone of me eating it and I've been trying to find it on my computer for ages but it is nowhere to be seen so I found this one from their website instead. Pretty impressive that they can fit TWO full size oreos in the icing..it gives you an impression of the size, this had to be a 9/10 defo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails