Tuesday 14 April 2009

7. Citizen Cupcake, San Francisco, USA



During my 04 USA trip with Mel our last leg of the trip found us in San Fra
ncisco, and after all the places we had visited we were pretty poor by this point. So we spent our evenings in Virgin Megastore trying to find some cool new bands and just passing the time by listening to music..when we came across Citizen Cupcake! We were mesmerised straight away by the yummy looking cupcakes..and so our Virgin trips came at more of a price than we thought they would! but it was worth it, it was so long ago now that I can't remember exactly what cake I had but I know it was good. As I was looking on google to find some pictures to put up here I see that branch in the Virgin store in San Fran has since closed down which is a shame but at least we have our memories!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails