Tuesday 14 April 2009

4. Angel Food Bakery, Brighton


We were in Brighton for a 2 day break for our 1st anniversary! and we did what we do best..eat! We really found so many nice treats that day that I would loved to have tried more than one flavour cupcake at the angel food bakery but due to the fact we had been eating all day long and I was still saving place for a scoop and crumb ice cream I'd eyed up earlier I decided one was all I could manage!
So I went for Oreo again..I really am oreo obsessed - as you can see it had a huge amount of icing especially compared to the one I'd had at the butter cupcake - I was most impressed and it was topped off with a whole oreo rather than just a quarter, a definite 9/10 there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails